HOW TO LODGE A SERVICE DELIVERY COMPLAINT RELATING TO THE OCJ BUSINESS UNITS AND OFFICIALS OF THE SUPERIOR COURTS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- As part of the Service Delivery Improvement Plan, the Office of the Chief Justice (OCJ) has developed procedures for complaints management.
- The Complaints Officer has been appointed and is located at the OCJ National Office in Midrand.
- The Complaints Officer is responsible for the investigation and resolution of service delivery related complaints lodged against OCJ Business Units and officials at all the Superior Courts of South Africa.
4. When lodging a complaint, the following information must be provided by the complainant:
- Name and contact details of complainant;
- The nature of the complaint;
- If the complaint is about court officials, the name of the court;
- If the complaint relates to a case pending in court, the case number; and
- Background and history of the complaint.
5. The contact details of the OCJ Complaints Officer are provided below.
The Office of the Chief Justice
Office No: 010-4932500
Office of the Chief Justice
Private Bag X10